
Catfish, AKA, Uncle Robert, has issued a challenge! In response to Uncle Hans' creative contest, he has come up with a contest of his own! Not sure exactly what kind of prizes to expect, but they will surely be interesting :)
Hop on over to his blog and join in on the fun!

3 comments:
Thanks for posting this link.It just visited this blog, and it is the best blog I have ever seen. It doesn't have all the glitzy new gadgets like most elitist blogsters have. It just has really neat content that people are really interested in, and wont to read.
Oh, you read while washing dishes, too! I'm not weird! Well, maybe I'm weird . . . but I'm not alone -smile-!!!
Erica
Sorry about that. I meant to comment on the post above this one (referring to my comment above). Somehow there was a mixup. I don't know who's fault it was -smile-!
Erica
Post a Comment